Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  Thank you so much for reading my blog!  It means the world to me and I hope you keep coming back!  I am really enjoying writing and posting recipes and inventing new dishes.  It's been such fun and has actually made me love cooking and baking even more!

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I'm going to refrain from posting any recipes today.  I don't really have anything in my stash that is holiday-esk that I haven't already posted.  There have been some things going on around my house that has kept me busy and tomorrow just kind of snuck up on me!

So, I have a big announcement!!  Since I was a young girl, I have always dreamed of living in a house with some acreage with cows and chickens and pigs.  I never actually thought it would happen because land is expensive!!  However, Mike's and my 4 year search has finally come to an end and this morning we closed on a little gem on almost 11 acres!!  So, we are going to be farmers!!  :-D  haha!  I'd like, if it is ok with all of you, to incorporate some of that into my blog.  Along with recipes, I'd like to write about canning and gardens, raising animals and children....things that are going on in my new world.  It will mostly be recipes, but with the rest sprinkled in here and there.

Anyway, we will be taking a month to update the house a little and get moved in, so that all mostly wouldn't start until we get settled.  I'm SO excited!  YAY!!

Here are some pictures!  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment